Full course description
In this class, attendees will learn the fundamentals of storytelling in virtual reality. We will discuss defining emotionality, scripting for interaction, best practices for creating and filming, different types of interactions, and more.
By the end of this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify the key emotions to evoke in users and incorporate them at the start of a VR piece.
- Write a basic script tailored for a VR experience.
- Explore innovative methods to expand the capabilities of 360-degree video and VR interaction design.
- Design effective and engaging interactions within a VR environment.
- Discuss the reasons why VR is a uniquely powerful medium for storytelling.